Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Weaving again!

After the big dig out,

and the weekend craft show...

I finally got to do some weaving yesterday. 




















Still have warp left of the wide variety.

Not sure I will do this width again,

at least not until some time passes... :)

The width causes issues on the gears at the take up beam - I have found that I need to remove each rug and retie on with the warp between each one.

A lot more loom waste than I'm used to.

Plus the higher price point may not fit in the markets I attend.












The booth picture I try to remember to take at each event.  I splurged and went with a double space, 10 x 20.  Glad I did :)





















Coop went with me to the barn yesterday.  He went exploring and when I called he popped up on top of this huge drift.  He had a good look around and then slid down the vertical face.  Funny pup!

Currently on the loom is an all blue denim 38" wide, hopefully enough warp left to get to 10 ft long rug.  I'm about 3 foot in, maybe get it woven this afternoon?

All for now,
JULIE

No comments: