Saturday, July 6, 2019

A few finishes













This one is made from twill dress pants in navy
and yellows.











                                                                     Assorted sheet type material.

 












 This if fabric donated from an abandoned decorating project.
It was a woven navy and cream plaid decorator mid weight- I've
got a long runner of this coming that is on the loom yet.















And this rug was made from I believe curtain material?  Or 
maybe it was a fancy coverlet for a bed - can't remember :)





















Independence Day found me weaving a patriotic rug...

And on the 5th, I did another since I had the weft needed.  
We'll see if these are popular other than right before the 4th!

No weaving this weekend as we are off to a family reunion/church reunion.
First thing this morning I moved the horses back onto a different patch of grass
and checked their water since I'll not be around much. 

Next weekend, a vendor event close by.
Then pedal to the medal with weaving for hopefully some big shows this fall.

 

Where is summer going?
All for now,
JULIE

No comments: