Monday, July 1, 2019

Decision made

I went with blue.


Sometimes I feel I have alot of 'blue' in my booth at shows.

When I really analyze, it's the denim that makes it seem that way.

There really wasn't much for blue random rugs when I sorted at the last show.

So while I was deciding on the direction to go, I came to the conclusion that I have 2 plumb full big totes that are "blue", and I could really stand to empty some totes!

I will have plenty to work with and add neutrals or accent colors from the other totes in the stash!

I went with graduating stripes .... natural, light blue, denim blue, dark blue and back down the spectrum.  I think it will be attractive with many different fabrics.

I'm in the process of threading the heddles and then will be ready to knock some blue rugs out!

All for now,
JULIE

No comments: