Thursday, June 27, 2019

Finishing Finishing

I've been plugging away finishing up the striped warp of red/rust/natural.

I'm not getting alot of weaving time in....  Today was sort and work cows - it got hot by the end of the day, and the next two days are supposed to be really warm.  So glad we got it done.

I've also been dealing with vehicle issues.  My trusty rusty dodge pickup from 2002  is no longer so trusty.  And I ran into the dreaded auto repair situation where they say they will fix something and then do something else for more money and don't fix the original problem.  Got home to find the original problem still existed.

I've been putting it off for awhile - but no more -  I went and bought a new to me vehicle.  Almost too nice~  I'm not quite sure I know how to have something this nice :)





These aren't all that I've finished, but it gives you an idea what I've been doing.

Now I just need to figure out which direction to go next.  

Blues for more blue jean and random blue fabrics?

Or black/charcoal for some black denim?

Or maybe greens and tans?

Haven't decided yet.  I've gotten a little behind on prep materials and am picking my way through the bags I've thrown into the trailer.  I need to see what I've got the most of!

All for now,
JULIE

No comments: