Thursday, June 13, 2019

First Time Events

First time events are always a little nerve wracking.

Figuring out the process.

Not being sure of the market or the competition.

Prepping for the larger size event.

Tomorrow afternoon I will be traveling about and hour and a half to stay at my sisters and do the pre set up for the weekend show.

I've found someone to do chores, just need to make sure to have things ready.

Spent ALL yesterday finding and repairing where the electric fence was grounding out.  The bulls had made it known that the fence was not working by being out several mornings in a row.

I will be loading and going later afternoon so I can do an early chore feed - I'm hoping the weather cooperates!

I've not been stressing on producing, but I did get some finished.

This one is made from the southwestern style woven blanket....
 These are some fun bright rugs - the striped pattern in the fabric made a subtle pattern in the rug.
 This is made from wool blankets.
 Bed sheets...




 And another southwestern woven blanket....


I've got someone coming (a relative) this afternoon that needs a denim rug for a wedding gift.   Need to get to the trailer and find the appropriate suitcase!

All for now,
JULIE


No comments: