Wednesday, June 5, 2019

One down, another to go

Vendor events this month, that is.











Last weekend was the annual Fort Sisseton Festival. 
This is an event I go to every year, and it rarely disapoints.

Beautiful weather this year -  that's unusual! LOL
It seemed quite slow this year, and then I had competition from another rug weaver, too.

But after adding up my sales, I found I had beaten last years totals...

Win!  Ha

The patriotic runners were a hit - sold about half of the stash I had produced.  I have enough left for my next event in 10 days.  That's a first time attending for me - it's a big show also - I'm # 92.

Here are some finishes from the reds 12 section rug warp that is on the loom now....

 First -  bed sheets from the stash
2nd - wool blanket rugs
3rd - a rug sized patriotic!

It feels like summer here... was 90 degrees yesterday. 
I'm a 72 degree and I'm happy girl. 

Makes the grass grow for the animals tho, so I'll suffer thru it! 

All for now,
JULIE

No comments: