Thursday, March 19, 2020

Productive

I guess it's time to be productive, since my selling opportunities (that I was paid up to participate in) have dried up.  I'm hoping I get a refund on my booth fees....

I've got two looms going right now,  the tablerunner width is on the Fairloom and the 36 inch wide blue warp is on the Union.

Here are some finishes...


Both of these are denim 3x5 rugs - one with fringe, one hemmed.
I've got multiples of these.
 
And just a sample of the tablerunners....







This last one, the cute easter color one, has been sold already.  A friend saw it and I was able to show it to her in person.

That's the problem with these items,  the almost need in person viewing to be REALLY  appreciated.

Fingers crossed the vendor shows start up sooner rather than later!

All for now,
JULIE

2 comments:

Poppypatchwork said...

It won't last forever, and when life again is normal, you will have some beautiful stock.

Michelle said...

A friend of mine has sold a lot of her woven towels on Facebook. I think you could easily sell these online with some creative photography that helps illustrate their size and color better. Including something like a cat (or lifesize replica, in case someone has allergies) would help show scale and color better, for instance.