Monday, June 29, 2020

Photo heavy post

 Plaid look with two colors
 Patriotic rugs with fringe
 Patriotic balance with blue on both sides, hemmed
 Patriotic balanced with blue on both sides, fringed
 Easter-ish colored table runner
 Pretty pale yellow tablerunner
Rust colored calico tablerunner

Very scattered here.
Too many things that need to be handled.
End of year/final business year for the parents --paperwork!
Part time job at the auto store.
Summer chores.
Still trying to qualify for just A LITTLE BIT of unemployment... I should qualify, but the $# they say I am worth is so small I have 'excessive' earnings by working my in town job.  Seems they haven't included my rug business income into the mix and it's impossible to get them to reevaluate.

Still working on clearing out the parents copious amounts of 'stuff' in the house.
Still trying to weave and produce in the hopes that there are vendor events to attend this fall...
(My biggest event in the fall has already been cancelled)

I'm trying to stay positive, but it's a challenge some days.
One thing to look forward to....
Three of my mares went to the breeding pasture.
Maybe, just maybe we will have 3 babies next spring :)

All for now,
JULIE

No comments: