Thursday, February 17, 2011

The last one... finally!

TR218
25"x13"

This runner ...  Didn't quite turn out the way I had envisioned it.  

I used three different yellows - you can see them better in the picture than in person.  


Well, that is the last of that bunch of runners.  Never fear, there will be more at some point!

I'm working on a blue warp now that is a new size for me.  Could be runners, could be rugs.  Depends on where you decide to use them!

I've got a good start, but it'll be a little bit before I have enough to cut off the loom.

Can't wait to get them off to get a good feel for this new size!



2 comments:

Sharon said...

Do you hemstitch or knot? And when do you cut a group from the loom?

Theresa said...

Oh my, that's a whole heap of rug weaving going on! I love rag rugs but dislike weaving them. Beautiful work to look at here though!