Thursday, February 3, 2011

Whinin' Peepee A**

 I'm starting to sound like one, even to myself.

OK, this isn't fun anymore. 

Actually it lost it's luster about 2 months ago :)





From what I understand, I really need to get this thing dug out?

Started the snowblower again tonite to get rid of the big drift that developed today.  But I broke a shear pin again.  Got it taken apart and fixed but by then I was out of daylight.  Oh for a barn where I could have a place to fix, space for hay storage and shelter for my horses.

I have to see if I can find someone to come dig out the hay bales again.

I sure do miss brown winters...

2 comments:

Sharon said...

I didn't get it at first and then I'm sorry to say, I chortled.

Darlene said...

I don't know if you really have to dig it out. I just googled this: http://www.a1acandme.com/webapp/GetPage?pid=438 and it sounds like you do need to keep the regulator vent open. This may be underneath the cap on top. I'd check with your gas company and see what they say. You may be able to save yourself a lot of work.