Friday, January 29, 2021

Minority

 I finished up a few more table runners.



The patriotic runners are popular.

So I keep doing them....

The black ones are from denim.  I've had many requests for blacks and grays.

And then always a random color just to keep things interesting. 
 


I had typed up my thoughts on the Bernie mittens thing, but decided, due to the prevailing winds in Blogger land, it wasn't worth voicing my opinion.  Apparently it is funny to mock people now.....  


All for now, 

JULIE


PS   Not sure why I stay here - I seem to be in the minority.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

I enjoy reading about your runners & rugs & your adventures with horses & snow. I'm not sure what you mean about making fun of people--I've only seen fun memes of Bernie & his mittens, not sarcastic or mean. I'm sorry if you feel folks have been mean toward you or around you. There is a lot of emotion around politics these days, that's for sure, but you can always block people that say things you don't want to read, right? I've done some of that, too, on facebook & in my blog reading. Life's too short to always be reading mean or aggressive or "other side" stuff.

A friend from California who's read you for years, lurking...

Michelle said...

I second Kathy's comment, except I'm up in Oregon. :-D I've never blocked anyone (except spammers), but then again I don't spend much time on social media. The blogs I follow tend to focus on animals, fiber, farm, and hearth; a wonderful 'community.'

Your patriotic runners/rugs are SO attractive; I can see why they are popular. And black/gray goes with everything, right?