Sunday, February 21, 2021

Behind the scenes

 Sometimes I have photos that just don't always fit on my fb rug page.  Or it feels like I would overwhelm with posts if I included them :)



In this photo I have the inspiration that was given to me by my cousin for a pair of rugs that she wants to use on some new built in bench seats.  Now to get them to her to see if they fit where they should, and if the color works for her. 


This one just makes me kind of laugh.  Without the cat in the photo, the rug might 'read' as a full size rug.  It's a mini one.  Just barely big enough for Jack ( on the right)  to lie on it if he were to choose so.

 

As you can see, there is some sun today.  Very harsh  - hard shadows. It is warm enough the snow is dripping.  It almost makes me think of spring - but I can't have the luxury of even thinking about it - it's so far away for us yet!

My son in law said that yesterday when he was checking drinkers - one of the mares was there to get a drink.  As she was drinking ( swallowing that cold cold water ) he saw baby movement.   So we have at least one coming!  May 24 will be the 11 month count so somewhere about that time :)

 I had been telling him that was how I used to tell for sure the last times I had possible babies coming.  The cold water in the tummy must be felt by the baby, because they can sure move around in there when mama fills up with that cold water!  So I guess he's been watching....

 

All for now,
JULIE



No comments: