Sunday, February 28, 2021

Custom work

 So this is why custom work is so difficult...



This was first attempt.  Photo supplied so I could get the colors needed.  On my devices and printed out on my home printer, the colors appeared to be an off white, tan, rust and forest green.  


Cute rugs I thought.


When I delivered them, that's when I got to see the remodel that these were to be matched with.


Turns out the tile has actually got blue - not green - in it.

Attempt number 2 was this...

 


 I know the colors match now,  we will just have to see if the style change will be ok with the customer.

My personality type makes me rather want to make whatever and wherever the spirit leads me, and find the right person for the finished product, rather than to have a person find me and then having to produce what is in their mind...

All for now,

JULIE


1 comment:

Hilary said...

ah, yes... custom work is often painful. But financially, sometimes, it is the way to go.