Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Newest warp plan

 

Here is the browns colorway warp I came up with.

Thought I had way more brown, but had only 2 cones in the stash!

I think it's ok tho :)

I'm already weaving with strips that came from a duvet cover.  

Should be a couple cute rugs from that.

After that will be denim in browns and tans.

Also finished tying fringe on some tablerunners that past weekend...




Here are three of them.  

Also a couple more patriotic ones were finished.

Just heard yesterday I got into a juried Art in the Park event in June.


June will be busy - 2 scheduled already.

It's spring here - south dakota means weather ups and downs,  cold today and snow flurries.

We've got baby calves arriving and it should really step up the pace with that soon.

Still some time for the weather to moderate before baby horses :)

All for now,
JULIE

No comments: